Thursday, April 1, 2010

Luke has many new toys..



But it looks like "blue"might be his favorite...maybe because there are so many "squeakies" to "kill" in it! He loves to chase it down the hall and bring back for more! Such a good fetcher he is!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I was Luke's foster parent. I had Luke for a week, where he enjoyed the downtown life. I can't say enough great things about Luke. That dog will grow on you more and more everyday. He is greatly missed and I can't be any happier for him and his new home/owner's. You look like ideal pet owners and you will enjoy him for years to come! Congratulations!

    Luke loves to chase lasers. If you get a laser pen, Luke will chase it for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Luke is a wonderful little boy. Thank you for taking care of him! We know it was a long road for him to get to us and we are very grateful to everyone who helped him along. :) We did figure out that he like lights and shadows, just like our cat Winnie. We'll have long hours of laser time to come- they'll just have to take turns! :)

    ReplyDelete