Hello - I am Kristy and helped my friend Jen rescue Luke. Each time I visit your blog, I am so happy to see how loved he is. I cannot believe this wonderful dog was locked in a bathroom. He is amazing and so happy now. Thank you for loving him.
THANK YOU KRISTY!!!! We love Luke so much-it's amazing. He is the greatest dog ever and we tell him that with kisses and walks and playing everyday :))) Thank you for setting him FREEEE!!
Hello - I am Kristy and helped my friend Jen rescue Luke. Each time I visit your blog, I am so happy to see how loved he is. I cannot believe this wonderful dog was locked in a bathroom. He is amazing and so happy now. Thank you for loving him.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU KRISTY!!!! We love Luke so much-it's amazing. He is the greatest dog ever and we tell him that with kisses and walks and playing everyday :)))
ReplyDeleteThank you for setting him FREEEE!!